Our campaign team is working tirelessly to #MakeSchoolsSafe and #ProtectOurCommunities
We provide –
- practical and emotional support to the members of our 23,000 strong Facebook group of parents and carers of school age children
- up-to-date, accurate information on current affairs and scientific developments which impact on safety in schools, through our social media channels
- educational support to members of Ed2 Learning Support Community
- liason with legal experts who are supporting ourselves and families in taking legal action against the Department for Education
- a website which includes campaign information, support resources and news articles – including those written by ourselves. The site is also an outlet for the voices of those impacted by a lack of safety in schools
- driving the conversation about school safety on Twitter as @Parents_Utd, and connecting with the brightest minds in the prevention of aerosol transmission as @FreshAirSchools.
And, if that wasn’t enough, we also and appear regularly in the mainstream media.
We are careful to run a lean campaign, and all our team give their time for free.
We are determined to protect families, education workers and our communities.
Share the Thread unroll here: